3/01/2010

The Pandora Jewelry Explosion

 Over the last year I've watched my Mother and my sister go crazy over the Pandora bracelet. They get into these in depth conversations about which beads and charms they were going to purchase to go on the their bracelets. Personally, I didn't get it. Don't get me wrong, I looooooove jewelry! It's one of my most favorite things in the world. However, it took a little trip with my Mom to the Jared for me to become a true believer.

What I learned from the scores of women that I saw at the jewelry counter is that Pandora Jewelry is really recognized for its elegant and classic style. The great thing about the collection of Pandora is that it has more than 600 charms and matching jewelry to choose from and it's completely affordable. The jewlery is offered in silver and gold and the charms and beads range in price from $25.00-$475.00 (Be careful--you can lose your mind adding charms).  Pandora also offers collections of rings, earrings and necklaces.


2 comments:

  1. Pandora is known for its creative designs in the ornament sections. One can find variety of Pandora charms for their bracelet depending upon their beautification and by adding these charms one can give charming and traditional style to their ornaments.

    ReplyDelete